Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire...

02 August 2008

Inside Amy Awesome and Klaron Kool

We're not against a little blog borrowing...thanks Aubrey. I thought this was really cool, so Klaron and I both did one. Here's what you do: You type in your answers to the questions below into Google image search and you pick a picture from the first page that comes up then paste the URL into the mosaic maker at http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php

HERE WE GO!!!

AMY AWESOME



KLARON KOOL


What is your first name?
Amy
Klaron. Look closely at the picture for Klaron's name, its hilarious.

What is your favorite food?
Right now I CRAVE mashed potatoes!!
Tacos Al Pastor

What high school did you attend?
GHS, Oh Baby YES!!! Westside League Dogs, WHOOAAAA!!! That means Gridley High School
Gabrielino High

What is your favorite color?
Sea foam green
Klaron says "Green," just green!!

Who is your celebrity crush?
Matthew McConaughey
Evolet from 10,000 BC, not sure what her real name is.

Favorite drink?
Chocolate Milk, all day everyday!!! MMMMM
Cactus Cooler

Dream vacation?
Antarctic Cruise, I want to play with the penguins and feed the walrus. Oh and see the glaciers.
Aspen, said like Lloyd Christmas

Favorite dessert?
Really good Key Lime Pie
Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cake, no substitutes

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A Renaissance Woman!!! I will know everything about everything.
Filthy Rich. Like walk my dog from a helicopter rich, you know the type.

What do you love most in life?
Family, its unanimous!! We both love our family.

One word to describe you?
Carmex Addict. I know I broke the law and used two words but I had to. I have to have my Carmex!!! I have tubes everywhere, at least 3 in my purse, one by my bed and probably a few in forgotten coat pockets.
Klaron says: Weird

Your Nickname?
Merlin. I am a victim of permed hair. As a child I used to perm my short hair multiple times in a year, making it one lovely, voluminous, puff. My loving brother compared my hairdo to our pet ram, Merlin, and to this day threatens to teach his son to call me Uncle Merlin.
Klaron says: Nernon

1 comment:

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

That sounds like a fun idea! I might have to try this one! FOAM SEA GREEN huh! Oh! We miss you guys! I actually drove by your future apartment and it's not thaaat Ghetto! :)

Love the artsy trip to see all the sculptures! Very NICE!!! YOu two and your starburst addictions! I will have to remember that for your b-days! :) Speaking of birthdays, Jon is celebrating his 26th birthday on August 20th! We would totally let you have some fabulous cake and ice cream if you were in town!