Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire...

12 October 2008

Einstein Math


Klaron was doing homework earlier this week and turns to me and says, "This is Einstein Math." I said, "Ok. have a good time."

My first time canning without my mom ever!!! My friend and I canned apple pie filling and apple sauce. And i did the apple sauce all by myself, AND THEY ALL SEALED. I was pretty excited. Now they are on my food storage shelf.

WE GOT OUR STROLLER/ CAR SEAT = TRAVEL SYSTEM. Very exciting, so we are now ready for this little man to come. Only 7 more weeks. We realized today that we bought the same stroller as someone else who just had a baby... Kraig and Melissa Cramer.

GO BUCKEYES. My first and last ever Buckeye football game. After I finished my last batch of apple sauce, Klaron and I went and bought Buckeye shirts for the game. It really is something to see. Almost everyone in the stands is in red or white. WOWZA, now thats school spirit!!

Belly update!!! Please don't judge me by my wardrobe. I didn't actually wear my BIG JUDS shirt to church, its just more comfortable than my maternity shirts i out grew about a month ago.

5 comments:

Chance said...

so why was it your last Buckeye game ever as well? That's no fun! Awesome pics everywhere else too!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

yeah! Canning was soo fun! could you email that picture you took of me by my lovely jars of apple pie filling? (jonjamieandethan@gmail.com)

YOur belly is soo cute!
Here's the website to the baby sale this saturday!
www.CMOTC.org

Jenny @ An Apple for the Crafter said...

Sorry Amer but I am going to have to judge you for your clothes. You're so funny! Anyway, you look great!

Kristy said...

Cute Amy! I'm so glad you sent me your address! It is so fun to stay up on everything going on in your life. Way to go on the canning! I didn't can on my own until I was 24! Will you send me an email again, and i will send you an invite to our blog. We have it on private right now but I'm thinking of taking that off. Somehow I lost your original email address though! You're so cute pregnant! If you don't mind I'm going to put a link on mine to yours. Also I just put a photo of your Mom and Andy on there!

Aubrielle said...

You look darling. don't worry about your wardrobe...at least you are still aware that it is (or can be) important! I don't even care anymore. Too much work.