Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire...

02 December 2008

- 2 DAYS

The baby count down is now -2 days. He doesn't want to come on his own apparently, so we're going in to get him tomorrow. Klaron and my mom are taking me to the Ohio State Medical Center at 8am, after that we'll see when this baby will make his first appearance.
Here's me on my "due date," November 30th. If the belly is not enough, check out my over sized ankles. I will be glad to have my normal ankles and feet back.

4 comments:

Lacey* said...

Good luck Ames! Hope everything goes well...it's such an amazing (and painful) experience...cherish that moment when they throw the baby on your tummy for the first time...there is nothing like it!

Jenny @ An Apple for the Crafter said...

Finally an update! We are waiting on pins and needles down here. During Sacrament meeting I turned to Chance and said, Kramer and Amy's baby is due right now!

Aubrielle said...

Good Luck! Hopefully it won't be too bad...soon you'll have a little baby! :)

Kristy said...

Yeah! I'm so excited and hope that everything goes well bringing this little one to your arms! We'll keep you in our prayers! And you keep us updated or have Klaron as you'll be very busy! Love ya!