Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire...

03 April 2009

Happy 4 months to Teagan

At 9:02pm today, Teagan turned 4 months. He has been such a fun little boy to have in our home. He makes me laugh all day with the funny things he does.

Last week we took him to Gridley, California to show him off to everyone and also to bless him in my home ward. We had a great time being home. Almost all our family came from all over to be with us for his special day, it was quite a busy weekend and a full house at my mom's.

We left Columbus on Friday night and after a 3 1/2 hour flight to Houston then another 4 hour flight to Sacramento we finally made it. I was worried for a month about how Teagan was going to do on his first flight. BUT HE DID GREAT!! He charmed all the flight attendants and everyone around him.


Before each flight I took out my bottle warmer and heated up water so Teagan could eat on the plane. I must have looked crazy to those who saw what I was doing. hA!

Teagan looking out the window.

He seemed to just take everything in. What a cute baby!

Saturday, March 21, at the Sacramento Zoo!!

Somewhere between Columbus and Sacramento, Teagan discovered his tongue. He had it sticking out all weekend.

Dakota Joe!! what a character that boy...

Grandma and Teagers.

The clan!! All but one... but only 2 more months then James will be back from Monterrey, Mexico!!!

After the zoo, we had a picnic in the park.

Next to the zoo is Fairytale Land. This is a fun place for little kids to play on slides and other toys with fairy tale and mother goose themes. What is this one???
Teagan and Shaylee Dewsnup on Cinderella's carriage.

Teagan and Mikayla Cramer in the cheese.

Cousins just laughin' it up...

THE BIG DAY!!! March 22... 6 of Klaron's brothers, Andy from Rexburg, cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, great-grandparents and friends all came to share Teagan's blessing day. He did so good, didn't make a sound. We had 9 people in the circle, Klaron, Grandpa Craig, Joey, Andy, Grandpa Norm, Uncle Steve, Kent, Kurt and Kraig. WOWZA!

Teagan in his cutie pattootie Classic Pooh outfit!



Monday we spent the day in Yuba City. We ate at IN-N-OUT, oh how I've missed them. Good thing we're moving to California soon. We went bowling and then to Ellis Lake to feed the ducks. The dollar store we went to did not have bread so we got animal crackers instead. I don't know who ate more the ducks or us.

Here duckie duckie...

Tuesday, March 24... Andy, Tara, Landon and Shaylee were leaving for Rexburg, but not before a stop at the best restaurant in town. THE ICE BURGIE! We gorged ourselves on Taco Tuesday and Bulldog burgers then washed them down with mint chocolate chip milkshakes and ice cream cones. So much for my diet ey.
After a fun weekend we left on Wednesday. Klaron and I were comfortable in our coach seats, but Teagan was in heaven on his first class seat. Doesn't get any better than that...
Where is mommy supposed to sit?

I've been so excited for Teagan to turn 4 months so that I can start feeding him real food... if milked-down rice cereal qualifies as real food. This was the first time in his high chair (thanks Jamie and Jon), and it went well.

I don't know how well the rice cereal went over though, I don't think its his favorite. Klaron and I laughed the whole time I was feeding him.
It's still a little cold here in Ohio, at least for a baby. For the rest of us it's T-shirts and flip flops as soon as it reaches positive numbers. But for Teagan when we go for walks we still dress him warmly.

4 comments:

The Lindquists said...

Teagan is so cute! Good luck with the move to California

Angie said...

I loved your pictures! Teagan is a cute kid--kudos! Good luck on your coming up move to CA. That will be nice to be closer to family. You both look great!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

You guys all looks so happy to be back in California! Teagan's little blessing outfit is super cute! I am glad to hear that he was so good for you on the plan and did his usual "charming" on everyone!
He looks soo big in that high chair! Love the first bite of cereal! hahah! classic! He is growing so fast!
We really need to hang out other than at aerobics! hahah

Pirakafreak24 said...

Where am I in those pictures? I was there too!