Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire...

02 February 2010

What's in a name?

Go to: www.urbandictionary.com and type in your first name. Then post it with pride for all to see.

AMY: to take, hold or steal your heart. a person who is a soulmate.
she pulled an amy on my heart. (she stole or holds my heart)
my heart was amyied. (my heart was stolen)
watch out or she'll amy you. (she will steal your heart)
you have yourself an amy. (you have yourself a soulmate)

TEAGAN: to crave cookies.
Man, I'm really teaganing for some cookies.
Arabian for "beautiful one"
German for "loves bananas"

KLARON: undefined

1 comment:

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

hahahah Love it! I looked up my name just for fun and here's what I found:
Jamie: A girl who is intelligent, yet silly. A girl who tells her friends everything, yet she has many secrets hidden. A girl who is a great friend, yet a worthy advesary if you are not a friend of hers.
Jamie is awesome. A sweet girl with a cheery disposition on life, love and friendship. A cute girl.
Frank: That girl seems really nice
Tom: Oh yea she's such a Jamie.
This girl is the hottest girl on earth. She must be a Jamie.

Oh yeah! Love this site! haha