Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire...

21 March 2010

Happy Valentine's Day?

For Valentine's Day, Teagan and I made sugar cookies for daddy. He was such a good helper and loved playing in the dough.

I just had to put up those pictures because they are just so gosh darn cute!!! But Teagan really does have some big news:


Baby #2 is due October 17th but we're going to try for October 10th so it can be 10/10/10!!! I made this shirt for Teagan before we went to Gridley one weekend. He was wearing it when we got to my mom's house but it took a little while for anyone to actually read his shirt. So we ended up having to say like, "oh look Teagan has something on his shirt." Then everyone caught on to it.

3 comments:

Aubrielle said...

Congratulations! It will be so much fun to have another little guy/girl running around! Let us know what you're having!

Jacquie said...

Yay! Congratulations! Teagan will love having a little sibling!

Pirakafreak24 said...

Yeah. I finally noticed, and it still took me a sec before I realized that you were having another kid.